FIRST POST!

This is my third semester at Laguardia Community College. Ever since my time in LAGCC, I changed my major three times. In the past, I majored in Radiology and Business Administration. This is my first semester as LA Social Science and Humanities; from this point on, I am planning on moving on with this major and not looking for any change. My goal is to graduate within a year and a half or two and transfer into a different school. I'm not big of a book reader or movie viewer. However, my goal for this year is to read more books. Also, I decided to watch more movies than usual since I am currently taking American Film class. In this generation, I believe many people are technology optimist just like I am. Technology brings comfort into people's lives which helps people get through their daily lives with ease.

Comments