Final Reflection

By taking this course and doing research paper for the course really helped my understanding of research better and helped me improve my research skills. Before taking the class, my research skills were not as sharp. However, with thorough researches and the hybrid assignments helped me improve my skills by a ton. I never realized that so many scholarly data base existed which offered more options of research routes.

By doing many researches, I have realized time is one of the most important factor to research paper. Research type paper is different from an ordinary paper. To be honest, some papers can be done at last minute. However, Research paper is nearly impossible to do at the last minutes because of the resources needed to back up your statement, which is the whole point of research paper. Researching ideas and sources are extremely time consuming. Therefore, think a head and slowly prepare for the paper a head of time if you don't want to be chased down by time. Also, individuals need to maintain their patience. Researching doesn't show results right away. To find the perfect resource for the support of the paper, the individuals will have to look through various databases and various articles to find the perfect one for the paper which the person is writing about. This is extremely difficult because the researching part of the paper is extremely fatigue as well. Maintain the patience and composure in order to find the right sources for the paper.

As I was working on the paper, I realized I, myself, was not managing my time wisely. If I had managed my time more wisely, I might have came up with better paper. However, with having different classes and having to work outside of school, my academics got back tracked many times, which had myself rushing through assignments at the last moment. However, I was able to manage my time towards the end of the paper, which helped me to look at my paper more carefully before the submission.

Comments

  1. I went through a similar experience with time management and fatigue. Time management is the most difficult part of writing a paper of this size or larger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to manage your time with a busy schedule. I didn't know too about these websites, it helped me a lot to find sources quicker than worrying if my sources are reliable or not. True, we can't write research paper all at once. Good that we had hybrid assignments and the milestones to easy our work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment